By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 852
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

DEVASTATOR 12

LOL #9 so true she does owe him that atleast

if a you're girlfriend trusts a stranger more than you, you don't need her anyways...

Yeah that girls a bitch but I can't believe your girlfriend of four years would believe her over you. FYL either way.

ScooterBug1992 0

You're and idiot for not using which form of "your" to use...

Your girlfriend sounds like a dumb ****.

Wow what a bitch this other girl is :-O Hope Karma will get her.

FYL double time for having a girlfriend that wouldn't talk to you about it and trust you.

I find it funnier that people clicked YDI than the actual FML itself.

tony729 0

wow, that girl is such a bitch

russianspy1234 11

After 4 years your girlfriend believes a stranger (if thats what you mean by random) over you? Seems like you had some other underlying issues, also possible she was cheating on you.

spaceranger33 0

You should've said this to the random girl, "oh yeah? then what's my name?"

Say my name! Say it! Say it! She would just make one up. Maybe someday someone will make a Borat/Bruno style move like that about a chick who breaks up couples on the street.

You couldn't prove this stranger didn't know you? You should have made her say your name. Or asked her something she could have only known if you two were actually seeing each other.

RazorB 0

What kind of car do I drive? How many times did we see each other? What was I wearing? How about I call the cops? That would have punched her ticket for sure.