By Dirtbikesnowboard - 09/11/2016 19:00 - United States - Cedar City

Today, my best friend got jealous that his dog likes me more. He told me I have to spank it whenever it cuddles with me so it will love him more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 593
You deserved it 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do believe I detect a bit of jealousy *sips tea* in all seriousness, that's ****** up of your friend to make you hit his dog so it'll hate you and love him. I detect future relationship issues with this one.

What if his dog likes being spanked? His plan will backfire lol

Comments

I do believe I detect a bit of jealousy *sips tea* in all seriousness, that's ****** up of your friend to make you hit his dog so it'll hate you and love him. I detect future relationship issues with this one.

What if his dog likes being spanked? His plan will backfire lol

I come on this website for comments like these lmao

quats17 15

My dog actually loves being spanked as long as it isn't really hard she will turn and enjoy it.

Tell them you'll spank them whenever they sit near you so the dog doesn't get jealous.

That would be when you say "**** no, you weird dumbass" and do whatever you need to do to get that dog out of his possession. He has serious issues if he's willing to demand someone hit his pet, for any reason. People who think like that should not be allowed to have pets in the first place.

i hope you spanked him instead. obviously the dog wins

sounds like you need better friends. smack your friend instead

When I first read "spank it" I thought you were talking about something completely different.

Well I can see why that might make a dog (or anyone else) not want to hang out with you.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's a sign of a potential personality disorder.

middlenamefrank 8

If that's his approach to life, I think we know why his dog likes you better.