By Anonymous - 14/12/2015 03:23 - United States - Lancaster

Today, I was volunteering at a gift-wrapping booth to raise money for autism, and helping others takes my mind off the fact that my mom died at Christmas. While carefully wrapping a present, offering bows, ribbons, and a gift tag, a snobby bitch said to me, "You're not doing a very good job." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 128
You deserved it 2 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"And that's when I set her on fire, your honor".

Mathalamus 24

Ah, don't mind the stupid little shit. You obviously do a much better job than she ever would.

Comments

*hug* i just lost my mom op so i am sorry someone had to be a bitch cake to you during this painful experience

Don't bother giving a cretin like that attention OP, you're doing a charitable thing for a very worthy cause both my brothers are autistic so I salute your efforts. I'm also sorry for your loss I understand how you feel. Just tell someone like this that this is a volunteer opportunity and you're doing your best, if she doesn't like it she can take her gifts else where to be wrapped or do the damn job herself. You keep doing good things you have a kind heart. Take care OP and Merry Christmas.

Sorry for your loss. Inform her of your loss, and that you are a volunteer. Most awful waffles such as this only realize their awful actions when it is pointed out to them in such a way that they are embarrassed.

You are volunteering your time to help others, and that snob said that? Screw her, OP, you're a good person.

Lol one thing I've learned working with people what ever you do there will always be someone who find your work to be shit. Main reason why I work nights NEVER having to deal with people again.

Don't pay attention to her, she probably has nothing going on in her life right now

peaceablerook 20

I hope you told the bitch to wrap it her self if she wants it to her standards