By Anonymous - 14/12/2015 03:23 - United States - Lancaster

Today, I was volunteering at a gift-wrapping booth to raise money for autism, and helping others takes my mind off the fact that my mom died at Christmas. While carefully wrapping a present, offering bows, ribbons, and a gift tag, a snobby bitch said to me, "You're not doing a very good job." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 128
You deserved it 2 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"And that's when I set her on fire, your honor".

Mathalamus 24

Ah, don't mind the stupid little shit. You obviously do a much better job than she ever would.

Comments

Take it from someone who works in retail: when strangers are nasty like that, it's because they're pissed off about something else going on in their lives so they take it out on someone who can't retaliate. You're dealing with your grief in a positive way while she's doing it in a negative way. At the end of the day you're the better person.

anna31899 16

I bet spoiled miss prissy pants doesn't even know how to tie a bow

Did she was Chanel Oberlin, by the way?

Talis99 26

"Obviously neither do you or you wouldn't be here, you entitled snot."

Well at least you're there lending a hand!!

Don't mind her. She'll be getting coal for Christmas. Thank you for volunteering.

if it was for Autism Speaks you deserve it.

Deserves it because they're volunteering for a specific company? That's kind of bullcrap. The person is still volunteering and trying to help. They don't deserve negativity for volunteering. Stay strong, OP.

tbrill 15

Yet she's still having you wrap her present - don't listen to her negativity OP, she's obviously not aware of "Christmas spirit" or treating others nicely.

why would someone. Even say that OP Deserves this? That is very upsetting.