By nosebleeder - 13/02/2013 20:31 - Sweden

Today, I was terribly late for class, so I rushed to the classroom door, thinking it was unlocked. I smacked face-first into the glass, and awkwardly fell to the floor. Once I got back up, I peeked through the glass, only to realise it wasn't even my class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 636
You deserved it 8 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you have doorhandles where you live? Also wouldn't storming into the classroom bring even more attention to your lateness? I thought it's common practice to run to classs but a few meters before you reach the room you slow down and silently sneak in...

Good thing it wasn't your class so you don't have to awkwardly go inside while everyone stares at you

Comments

Well, you got an education today. Just not the one you were expecting. Hope you're OK, OP.

bach2121 13

Would have been more embaressing if it was your class!

It's important to enter any room with dignity. If that room is full of others who are paying big money to learn, even more so. Get your shit together.

In Sweden we don't have to pay for college/university.

Ironically, i was walking to my bus today with my friend when one kid hit his head on a bus's side mirror hard, it also wasnt his bus

KiddNYC1O 20

I would have loved to be a kid in that classroom

sofitina 20

How do you fall awkwardly? Wouldn't it just be a regular fall?

I've actually never had a 'regular' fall. I have always fallen over in a spectacular fashion with legs in the air, knickers flashing, the works... How does one actually have a regular fall pray tell? ;)

I hope nobody recognized you in that class. I know it sucks to be late but some days it just happens, good for you though OP. caring about your education enough you run to class.. Some students could care less, even if you have teachers being a metaphorical cattle prod and walking then to their class.