If I fits, I sits

By fatlady - 07/03/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, my friend and I went to the park. I bet my friend I could fit into the swing that was sized for toddlers. I managed to fit in, but I couldn't get out. My friend had to call 911 to get me out. When they finally did, the fireman told me that fat ladies shouldn't try stuff like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 993
You deserved it 39 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aurik 0

Congratulations! Good job wasting taxpayers money! Put down the cheesecake and smarten up.

lionandthelamb61 9

911? they have better things to do than un- wedge fat asses from toddler swings. idiot

Comments

LtHoward 0

LOL Consider losing some weight lady? Must of been embarrassing.

if she was fat she wouldn't have fit into the swing in the first place

I'm sick of people complaining on this site because they are fat. just lose some weight and this won't happen. I'm also surprised that you were able to even use a computer as you're enough of an idiot to try to shove your fat ass into a kids swing.

Not only that but she wouldn't have even attempted it. Maybe the fireman said it because she is an irritating arse who does stupid things and uses 911 to bail her out.

KyleSays1 0
FYLDeep 25

...and the swing was never the same.

those poor kids now have to wonder why there was lube on the swing... YDI

The firemen should have left her there. Teach her a lesson.

wowthatssad 0

Wait a minute, you called 911? I didnt know they were trained to get fatasses out of swings. Anybody could have gotten you out. Stop wasting people's time when they might actually have to respond to a REAL emergency. And incase you ever ARE in a real emergency, don't call. This world would be better off with 1 less dipshit.

alleyx3 0

well she couldn't have been that fat.. she did fit in a baby swing

I agree completely. if your fat and you have issues in life because of being fat, you definitely deserve what ever you get. don't say it's genetic; it really is in my family and I'm below the normal weight for my age and can do any kind of aerobic (or anareobic) exercise you might care to name.

caramelize 0

It's not over until the fat lady swings.

idk how you would get stuck in a swing

WhatANoob 0

there's a swingset in the kitchen?

tehamericanboy94 0

see what im talking about #27. 911 had to take this call to get a fat person out of a swing. the cops, fire, etc had to drop everything to help. i dont think this is any different than calling 911 for retarded ex stalker boyfriends.

Seriously? **** MY life for having to be in the same human race as this person.

well what other human race would u be in?

Well I didn't want to say 'another species' or 'race'. Unimportant.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

alien or predator is what I would pick

tehamericanboy94 0

i would be a horse due to the size of my manhood. they would call me brown beauty.

zendaddy0 0

#92 what does E.T. and michael Jackson have to do with this

lionandthelamb61 9

911? they have better things to do than un- wedge fat asses from toddler swings. idiot

LtHoward 0

hahaha I so agree with you, waste of time and money, 911 is for emergencies, not to get some fat person out of the swing she forced herself in.

Thats like those imbeciles who whine and call 911 as if anyine would miss them if they did off themselves! Like that song says learn swim you fat **** suicidal imbeciles cause in 2012 Moms gonna fix everything!!

This comment is full of awesome. You win the internet 8D.

cea99 0

who would you call if you got stuck in a small-ass swing?

Aurik 0

Congratulations! Good job wasting taxpayers money! Put down the cheesecake and smarten up.

Hardly wasting tax payers money. They would pay that either way

xD Most normal sized people can't fit in the toddler swings, so I don't really think that you're actually that fat. But I can understand why the fireman was pissed. When he goes home and his kid asks him what heroic act he accomplished that day, he'll get to explain how he saved a stupid girl from a baby swing.

lol u idiot XD 911 is used for gettin ppl out of burning buildins NOT small swings :D

It was your fault, but they shouldn't have called you fat.

AlterEggo 0

YDI for getting yourself in the situation. If you ARE fat, YDI for that reason also. Being fat is almost always a choice. Only those with thyroid problems can get away with it. Which, btw, is about one person for every 250.

but some people were born extra large too i have a frend who was 10 pounds as a new born

hberri331 18

There are plenty of other health conditions that cause ppl do gain weight and have a hard time loosing it. A lot more than just thyroid disease. Some can be neurological where the part of the brain the tells you that you are full doesn't work properly. Some ppl can take meds that cause them to gain large amounts of wait no matter whAt they do.

What about medications and depressed people? I agree- Too many people choose to be fat, but there are more people than those with thyroid problems who have a legitimate excuse.

Gazoooo 0

please... like hosedraggers have anything better to do. I'm sure they had fun at her expense -more so than saving a kitten up a tree!