By Foreveralone17362562 - 16/04/2014 02:18 - Canada - Cold Lake

Today, I was telling my dad about how annoying it was to constantly have my ten-year-old cousin message me about her new boyfriend, when he suddenly bursts out laughing about how she can get a boyfriend at ten, and I have never even kissed a guy and I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 500
You deserved it 5 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seventeen is so young. Just enjoy life. You aren't forever alone, OP, and I doubt a ten-year-old's relationship has any chance of lasting. Chin up!

Lots of people are in that same situation, so don't feel too bad. It'll happen eventually

Comments

45thTBirds 7

I think it was meant as more of a burn and a funny moment. Not a reason to get real deep lmao

if it makes you feel any better I made a promise to save everything for marriage . such as kissing,sex and other 'friendly' things of that nature

I respect no sex until marriage but you expect to not kiss a woman you marry at all until you make your vows? Non-sexual kissing and cuddling releases chemicals in the brain that elevate trust and affection between two people.

I was 22 when I had my first kiss. Don't worry, your time will come.

martin8337 35

Someday you will meet someone. Look at it this way, at least you don't have a kid or two like some 17 year-olds. Enjoy your freedom while you're young.

Country_Girl_65 3

Don't sweat it! I didn't start dating until I was 20 and I'm still with the same guy two years later. We've been living together for almost a year and I'm so glad that I waited, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't regret never dating.

squarecircles 13

10 yrs old is pretty young for that, anyway. By the time she's your age she could even be pregnant if she's not careful.

Well that's stupid. I didn't kiss until I was 20 because that's when I felt comfortable doing it. I was in no rush. Those ten year olds aren't dating... At their age they should be climbing trees and playing Simon Says.

Axel5238 29

Don't feel any pressure OP I didn't have my first kiss or start dating till I was 18. I'm glad I waited too many in my high school were sleeping around a lot when they were young. Which lead to a few football players and wrestlers getting an STD they were all hooking up with the same chick. Plus relationships in hs are over rated particularly with drama and people generally not ready for a relationship.