By Foreveralone17362562 - 16/04/2014 02:18 - Canada - Cold Lake

Today, I was telling my dad about how annoying it was to constantly have my ten-year-old cousin message me about her new boyfriend, when he suddenly bursts out laughing about how she can get a boyfriend at ten, and I have never even kissed a guy and I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 500
You deserved it 5 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seventeen is so young. Just enjoy life. You aren't forever alone, OP, and I doubt a ten-year-old's relationship has any chance of lasting. Chin up!

Lots of people are in that same situation, so don't feel too bad. It'll happen eventually

Comments

PassiveAggresive 12

Don't think of it as too bad! It's just society pressuring you to feel the need to have a boyfriend/relationship/kiss/sex. You don't need to live up to the standards set by others. I haven't either but it doesn't bother me, I don't think much of it.

MrZsDad 19

Tell your dad, 'good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere' then inquire to your mom about something dad attributes to bad girls.

I'm nearly 21 and still a virgin but hey it'll happen..... One day

Could always be worse, OP. You could a 30 year old who's never kissed anyone...

No way would I let my ten year old child have a "boyfriend/girlfriend". Not that I have kids. It's pointless, silly, and teaches codependence and reassurance from another person at too young of an age.

Attacksloth 33

You have a couple of things going for you. For one thing, you're young. For another thing, you're female. The fact that you're young gives you plenty of time, and the fact that you're female is important because unlike with guys, women are "allowed" to be inexperienced and get away with it.

yeah i have this second cousin who always posts these cheesy comments on fb, and he asked me if i have a gf. when i said no, he called me an "innocent kid"