By Foreveralone17362562 - 16/04/2014 02:18 - Canada - Cold Lake

Today, I was telling my dad about how annoying it was to constantly have my ten-year-old cousin message me about her new boyfriend, when he suddenly bursts out laughing about how she can get a boyfriend at ten, and I have never even kissed a guy and I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 500
You deserved it 5 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seventeen is so young. Just enjoy life. You aren't forever alone, OP, and I doubt a ten-year-old's relationship has any chance of lasting. Chin up!

Lots of people are in that same situation, so don't feel too bad. It'll happen eventually

Comments

10 is way too young to have a boyfriend! When I was that age I was playing with my Cabbage Patch dolls while watching Saturday morning cartoons. Oh well, when she's pregnant at 12 I guess you'll have the last laugh.

How much of a "boyfriend" can she really have at 10? They probably just kind of like each other and hang out from time to time. Also, nothing wrong with not being kissed by 17. I was 24 when I had my first kiss and I turned out alright. :)

I've never kissed a boy either. Well, I'm more focused on school. It seems like it's more important compared to a boyfriend.

She better not turn out to be one of those mtv teen pregnancy shows

When you start dating, don't tell him. He'll never know when you did or did not have a boyfriend, and when he thinks back he'll feel unsure about his previous assumptions. People who tease don't deserve to know details of your personal life.

You won't be forever alone. School years are for study. I didn't start dating till i was 19 and had to hide my boyfriends for the same teasing reasons. One of those boys is now my husband of 6years and counting, 0 children and a great carreer. It's amazing what you can acomplish when you don't have immature 3rd party input altering your decisions.

Rosebyday 5

keep it up girl! School before men; career before baby!

We are struggle buddies! I feel your pain

bigdfootball97 24

I'm 17 and have never kissed a girl…