By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 14:37 - United States

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend and he brushed my hair out of my eyes. Then he smiled and said "Your eyes are two different colors right now. One's blue, one's green..." I was so happy he still noticed the little things. Then he finished his sentence with "...ya know, like a dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 976
You deserved it 5 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

backseatfever 0

this is the lamest fml i've ever read.

nbrachelxo 0

I wish i had two different colored eyes :P ha. but atleast he noticed!

Comments

ahahhahahahahaha wow i agree with everyone on here i don't even feel like i need to add anything #1-106 win

Honestly, most people find dogs to be cute, and especially the ones with different colored eyes. So, your life isn't f'ed, but you didn't "deserve it" in a bad way.

Um, how is this an FML? So what if your boyfriend isn't so great at compliments? Or maybe he felt awkward and said that to lighten to mood? Don't internalize it and take it so personally and be glad that he notices little things like that, AND he puts in the effort to at least try and compliment him. Stop giving him such a hard time and stop whining about your life, or GTFO.

What do you mean like a dog? Your boyfriend is stupid, nevertheless, two different color eyes are a good thing

so? guys say retarded sounding things sometime, but he was trying to compliment you. this isnt FML, be glad you have such a sweet boyfriend!

braFTW 0

Dog's are man's best friend, you should be happy to achieve such a high consideration level...

ChristinaMarie 0

As it's already been stated, this is really not THAT big of a deal. I have two different colored eyes too, except one is brown and one is blue. The things that some people say about it are ridiculous, so, I have some sympathy for her. A guy said to me once, you have two different colored eyes. I smiled and thought he'd say, that's cool, or something. Instead he gave me a weird pity smile and said, so, is it difficult being blind in one eye? :| People are brilliant.

Hahaha...aww I don't think he was trying to be mean...he just seems kind of clueless

gabeepicfails 0

that's really not so bad at all .