By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 14:37 - United States

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend and he brushed my hair out of my eyes. Then he smiled and said "Your eyes are two different colors right now. One's blue, one's green..." I was so happy he still noticed the little things. Then he finished his sentence with "...ya know, like a dog." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 976
You deserved it 5 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

backseatfever 0

this is the lamest fml i've ever read.

nbrachelxo 0

I wish i had two different colored eyes :P ha. but atleast he noticed!

Comments

lalalalalala_fml 0

my eyes are two different colors too! :) not extremely, but ever so slightly. i like it!

hahahahahahahaha...I am sure he did not mean it the way it came out!!!

Are you dating Carmine Falcone by chance?

The funniest part of this is the 1309 people who are blaming the girl for her genes.

there are worse things than being compared to a dog.

Don't worry too much, this isn't the last stupid statement he'll make. Next time, pout a little and say "Ow, that hurt". He' immediately try to say or do something to show that he didn't mean to hurt your feelings. His reaction when he thinks your upset will tell you a lot about him. Then, remember his reaction when you say something that hurts him, and trust me, it'll happen. He'll probably laugh it off and move on.

Aflacduck 0

#80 is right. You're way too sensitive, it wasn't anything offensive.

Quinnjamin 0

how can you be offended by that?

i agree with 17, 80, 103 do you think the human species is soooooo much better than that of the canine that your bf's comparison should be an insult? aren't we arrogant today :)