By Alaska - 29/10/2015 03:35 - United States

Today, I was taking a poop when I heard a window in my house break. Then, I heard things dropping upstairs. I decided to stay in the bathroom, which has a lock, and called the cops. Turns out it was just a bird that was trying to get at my fish in the fish tank that I have in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 875
You deserved it 2 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So a bird busted through a glass door/window to go after your fish? That's one helluva determined (and sturdy) bird! What did the cops say?

mds9986 24

At least you played it safe when you heard some fishy sounds in your house.

Comments

That is one dedicated bird! I have never seen any animal try to force themselves in through a window for any reason. I hope there wasn't too much damage to the window.

MasterTron 24

It was probably a Raven. They are very mischievous birds.

So a bird busted through a glass door/window to go after your fish? That's one helluva determined (and sturdy) bird! What did the cops say?

"We're glad to finally have this bird in custody."

Who green lighted this during moderation, damn.

mds9986 24

At least you played it safe when you heard some fishy sounds in your house.

Yeah, a lot of people are too bird-brained to stay somewhere safe. They just go flying off at the first chance to look like a heron.

Anyone else flashback to Finding Nemo?

You mean a bird flew through your glass window and was unfazed enough by this to now attack your glass fish tank? Birds have some brass balls up in Alaska.

you live in Alaska and don't have a gun in every room in the house? some American you are...

All these made up FMLs are for the birds.