By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 08:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was supposed to go on a date with a guy who lives on the same floor as me in my apartment complex. I got stood up. Instead I got to listen to him doing the girl who lives next door to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 813
You deserved it 3 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be glad it wasn't you ending up in bed with a player!

Comments

mintcar 9

Some men are just complete asshole. If I were you, I wouldn't be too upset. He's clearly a douche.

maybe U had it confused. maybe the date was for ur neighbor, but you thought he was talking to you!! btw did u play while hearing them get it on?

Ninjafriends 1

I bet in his mind he got mixed up. "Is today 3B or 3E?" You know, "B" and "E" look and sound alike. He was confused and probably just decided to go for the hotter one.

hey that could have been you if you got straight to the point with him instead of that lets go out on a date shit

out_of_cares 4

I kind of enjoy NOT being a ****

How would you even know that it would be the girl who lives next door?

pimpedout900 0

Because obviously she knows how the other girls moans lol

out_of_cares 4

It was an apartment with paper thin walls and her bedroom or whatever room they were screwing in was right on the other side of one of my walls.

Consider yourself lucky... you found out what he was without even having to be "**** of the week."

yeah I too wanted to know if you were getting yourself off to the sounds of them moaning!?!?!?

maybe you should have put out first. sounds like she beat you to it

Not sure why you would be upset about being stood up by the building asshole. By tomorrow the woman he had sex with will be known as the building **** - and if he had kept the date it would have been you. Instead of FML this should be your lucky day.