By avanti - 24/04/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I was studying for a midterm, so I put my computer on the side of my desk to make more room for my books. My roommate came in while I wasn't paying attention and tackle-hugged me from behind - I fell over, knocking my computer out the window. I live on the 8th floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 651
You deserved it 7 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't know about anyone else, but I would never ever put something as valuable as a laptop next to an open window... That's just asking for an accident to happen.

Comments

What I'm wondering is. Why...did the window have no screen? or anything...to block it from falling?

firecrackah 0

coming from someone else who lives on the 8th floor with a screen less window .. i say fyl ultimate!

hockeyplaya 0

what kind of ******* architect puts the window so low...

FYL.... haha yeah i noticed number 9 too, probably funnier than the whole fml. and to #44, that wouldn't be funny, because they would have died.... hahaha nobody could take that story seriously though when explaining how your friend died whilst you were walking with him/her on the street.

seriously?....who puts a computer on the edge of a desk near an open window...? Are you dumb? Obviously since you did. Shit always happens when people do that. Just move it to the floor or place it on your bed, it's not going to kill the computer if you do. Or find a nother place to study where your computer isn't. Which is now your desk. Hope you got insureance on the thing.

katherinebby17 28
wonnybot73 0

this is what happens when two fags room together.

user1101 0

i hope that wasnt a laptop but a monitor

ElsBells 0

Now, just wait to see "Today, I just got out of the hospital after recovering from a major head wound. Walking down the street for the first time in weeks, a laptop falls seemingly out of the sky and hits me on the head. I now have a concussion."