By megomania - 02/05/2011 13:51 - United States

Today, I was so sick that I was puking and had the runs. While on the toilet, I yelled for my boyfriend to get me a bowl to puke in. As I did so, I saw that a ton of it was forming on the floor in dots. My boyfriend had given me a spaghetti strainer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 026
You deserved it 4 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet that strained your relationship.

Hey, he grabbed the first thing he saw that looked like a bowl, then actually took it into the bathroom *while* you were having diarrhea. He may not be the brightest guy in the world, but he tried. You puked in it, afterall, so you didn't notice at first either.

Comments

FlyingLazerWALRU 0

I think he's trying to subtly tell you something...

s3xymoma 1

wow lol. that's crazy why would he get a strainer that's so funny. yes op defiantly fyl ! sorry :)

NoellleBuddy 0

wow he was thinking... noot!!..

Wow & eww! I'm going to say FYL because that's gross, but also you get a YDI for not having a trash can in your bathroom... Four things every bathroom should have: toilet, bathtub/shower, sink & trashcan! (And yes, of course the towels and toiletries).

RedPillSucks 31

1. There may have been a trash can, but not close enough to the toilet for her to reach with out ******** everywhere (Damn. puking and the runs at the same time!!!) 2. It may not have been her house.

Your #1 comment made me laugh! We've all had the ***** with vomit at one time in our life.... but if The trashcan was too far to reach, why not ask him to bring it to her?? We could hypothesize all day. There are many reasons for this FML ;)

WallyTheWombat 0

Well some bathrooms don't have a shower or bathtub. I believe they are called "half baths". Just toilet, sink and of course, a trash can :)

HayHayMoose 0
bertoelmexicano 6

Are you sure it wasn't the spaghetti you made last night in there?

LibraLove 0

WOOOOW!!!!!! now that's messed up!! hey atleast he tried.