By megomania - 02/05/2011 13:51 - United States

Today, I was so sick that I was puking and had the runs. While on the toilet, I yelled for my boyfriend to get me a bowl to puke in. As I did so, I saw that a ton of it was forming on the floor in dots. My boyfriend had given me a spaghetti strainer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 026
You deserved it 4 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet that strained your relationship.

Hey, he grabbed the first thing he saw that looked like a bowl, then actually took it into the bathroom *while* you were having diarrhea. He may not be the brightest guy in the world, but he tried. You puked in it, afterall, so you didn't notice at first either.

Comments

Hey, he grabbed the first thing he saw that looked like a bowl, then actually took it into the bathroom *while* you were having diarrhea. He may not be the brightest guy in the world, but he tried. You puked in it, afterall, so you didn't notice at first either.

SpectSelf 0

your boyfriend is a moron. I'm not surprised. thats what most of you women like anyways.

Erindub 0

So you AND your boyfriend are both blind.

I have to agree..u both deserve each other for BOTH of u not noticing. how is that even possible

ok, I shall rephrase... you TOTALLY deserve it for not noticing the holes...

they're waste is turned into unnecessary emotions

I agree that their waste is turned into emotions but I'm not sure about what they're wasting though.

Airborn0280 18

Well, you didn't exactly notice right away either...

when your puking there is no time to think, it jus comes out! duh!

minktheshrink 0

I shall agree with the others. YDI for not noticing yourself as well as dating a guy who A) doesn't care B) is a moron [or] C) doesn't pay enough attention. Find yourself a man who will actually find a bowl or be happy that at least he tried to help at all. I'd say 70-90% of males on FML wouldn't set down a Xbox controller long enough to help.

similies06 0

dude shut up. your pretentious ass sounds stupid when you talk. he most likely didn't pay attention because his girlfriend was sick and was going to get sick everywhere, so he probably grabbed the first thing that was bowl like and rushed to the bathroom to help out. you know everything tho, right? because you're perfect and know exactly how everything would play out for you in times of pressure.

minktheshrink 0

I will ignore your poor capitalization and abbreviation of "though" and get straight to the point. I know that it would only take me about 3 steps to realize it was a strainer and then I'd probably grab something else. Also, maybe it is just me, but there was the slightest bit of sarcasm in my comment. Maybe you should take time to consider what people have to say, rather than spouting drivel insults like the pompous bastard you are.

I thought about repling to this earlier but I was to busy playing black ops

DRock525 0

I think you can take the amount of negative votes as verification that your first comment did sound douchey! if you didn't realize it, it only proves your Ineptness to not only your thoughts but also to your inability to reread what you just wrote, and go you know that makes me sound pompous and self promoting.

minktheshrink 0

I honestly don't know what you are trying to say here. I have read your comment like 5 times and still feel like words are missing...

Predental 5

How did you not notice the holes in the bowl? Just as dumb as your bf.

notbanned69 0

Why didn't you notice? Your face was right there? And who the hell pukes in bowls? That's disgusting and wouldn't even stay in the bowl.

she was on the toilet, a bowl is logical enough, I don't think she means a bowl that you eat out of stupid most likely a big bowl for cooking in. You know?