By Fykkhttdsetkkhvln - 26/04/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, I was snuggling with my neighbors four week old kitten while babysitting their kids. I fell asleep, rolled over, and woke up next to a dead kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 790
You deserved it 58 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sincerely hope that this is a fake : That's just completely terrible :(

That's just enormous amount of pure fail. You fall asleep while you should be looking after their kids AND you kill their kitten. I hope you don't do this regularly.

Comments

#77 and 81...what's wrong with you?!?!?! And yeah...four weeks? That's crazy. I adopted my cat when she was six weeks, but she was found on the side of the road and the mother had left.

#79 it's not like any other animal should make other people go BAWWWWWWWW

crazysteve10790 0

oh my god, thats just horrible =(

To all the people saying separation at 12 weeks etc YES I'm sure everyone gets it. REGARDLESS. How heavy a sleeper are you? Rolling over wouldn't be immediate and you WOULD feel the kitty beneath you. If for some reason you didn't happen to feel something non-bed-like under you, you'd HEAR the kitten as you started to roll, presumably. = If I killed my cat, I'd never be able to sleep again. So FYL. You'll be scarred for life.

13, s/he did kill it, the either rolled on it or suffocated it.

truslide 0

just a cat. NOT NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS A LITTLE PUPPY.

rihannalover 0

i want to protect myself by thinking this isn't true... i REALLY seriously hope it's for entertainment. but if it's true, you deserved it all the way. fucktard!

Arkvoodle 0

Wow not only are you a jackass for falling asleep when watching kids but you are lethargic enough to kill a kitten. You phail.

Lady_Luck 0