By Fykkhttdsetkkhvln - 26/04/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, I was snuggling with my neighbors four week old kitten while babysitting their kids. I fell asleep, rolled over, and woke up next to a dead kitten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 790
You deserved it 58 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I sincerely hope that this is a fake : That's just completely terrible :(

That's just enormous amount of pure fail. You fall asleep while you should be looking after their kids AND you kill their kitten. I hope you don't do this regularly.

Comments

To all the idiots who are getting so over emotional over this. Keep up the good work, its gets funnier by the minute :)

the_walrus 0

don't like cats. no worries

I call big time bullshit. At four weeks, a kitten is still with it's mother and siblings, and would still be entirely dependent on milk. There was no suggestion in this sad attempt at a FML of this being a kitten bred by the neighbours. Besides, momma cat would've clawed your face off, kittens being squashed would make a noise, I'm guessing. Get a life.

Bookie2152 0

#144 HAHAHA comment of the month!

I agree with 8, 43, and 45. The OP is a moron, a failure, and just a douchebag. Oh poor you, how about the CAT YOU JUST KILLED. F(the cat's former)L. Ugh!

Sometimes you have to babysit into the morning... I've fallen asleep at a babysitting job when the parents weren't going to be back till like 3 or 4am... Why is that so bad?

146-not necessarily if she rolled over and crushed it quick it might not have time to cry, and if it was just smothered it's cries would be very muffled while it died a slow torturous death.