By Anonymous - 13/08/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette while watching the meteor shower. I was just about at the filter and as I was taking my last drag, my friend decided to scare me from behind, and I accidentally sucked the whole thing in my mouth. They don't go out immediately when in your mouth. My tongue hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 327
You deserved it 56 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Ugh, that's awful. I can only imagine how that tasted. I'm not going to be a bitch and be one of the high and mighty who say "ydi because you smoke!" because it's none of my damn business. FYL for the disgusting taste and FYL for burning your tongue. At least the meteor shower was pretty, right?

Today, I was eating a hamburger while watching the hot waitress. I was just about done and as I was taking my last bite, my friend decided to scare me from behing, and I accidently sucked the whole thing in my moouth. They don't go out immediately when in your throat.I almost choked to death. FML YDI for eating greasy food. Fast food kills slowly! Poor little cows...

Comments

thank god you didn't swallow it right away

ok musu...stop trying to claim Europe is built like your fantasy world, where we have milllions of hospitals, grocery stores, schools, etc, and everyone has a house within walking distance. I do agree that many more Europeans manage to get along without cars..however, do you expect America to redesign their entire infrastructure? Do you want us to ignore every single other issue and spend trillions of dollars to redesign the layout of the country, and build millions more of those essential building like hospitals? Just so that some Americans will stop using their cars? Oh, and I agree with other people pointing out that driving causes death only because people are careless, negligent, unskilled, or just plain stupid. You can drive safely. However, there is NO safe way to smoke

theshinepolice 0

you know, early in US history, quite a chunk of the country was SAVED by tobacco, like Jamestown? People were in trouble until they utilized the crop, so cigarettes and tobacco could have saved some of your lives. so cigarettes are kind of inevitable right now. only recently has it been "not cool" to smoke. so smoking people still exist; people are still addicted. so instead of whining to adults to stop smoking, just don't do it, and smoking will be less popular, and it will be better in the future. some adults just don't wanna stop, nothing you can do about THEM, so stop trying. and you shouldn't scare anyone with fire, it could have just as well ended up badly for the friend, whether the fire was from a cigarette or from someone holding a lighter or match to grill some hot dogs, so not JUST smoking. so FYL because your friend did something dumb near fire.

musu_fml 0

I've never claimed it is a fantasy world over here. But we are, as a whole, less reliant on our cars. No, America can't just redesign its infrastructure overnight, but it could possibly stop building new infrastructure in the same way as the old, and who knows, maybe even throw a few new train lines down here and there. They can't undo their past mistakes, but they can learn from them. They're the richest country on the planet, don't forget. They can't claim they don't have the means. Driving is never totally safe, as I said before, no matter how careful you are; you have no control over everyone else, and you can be the World's Best Driver Ever and still die because of someone else's lack of concentration or ability. When done properly, driving is STILL dangerous and potentially deadly, just like smoking.

All you idiots that say "YDI for smoking" are idiots. If he wants to smoke, he can. It's not hurting you is it? Personally I will never smoke because of the health effects, but I don't care when others smoke. In fact, it helps the economy. Also, I always see someone in a topic about someone being gay say "He can do what he wants, its not hurting you" Yet they come in here and say "YDI for smoking" when the same thing applies, he's not hurting you, is he?

hah ur own fault forsmoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i bet u'll die from cancer

Who would have guessed a bunch of fruity, "OMFGEE DUUDE U WER SMOKIN U DEZERVE IT LOLOLOLOLLERSKATES!" idiots would emerge from the woodwork. Also, I'd like to say how funny it is that the people that visit this site find stories similar to this but involving sex are much more acceptable. Pity.

Can anyone ever just agree that something is a FML. Every single FML has some comment on it saying how they deserved it. It's very annoying.