By Noname - 18/02/2009 15:43 - United States

Today, I was secretly listening to a voicemail from my mom in maths class when I accidentally hit the speaker phone button. My whole math class now knows I have a gyno appointment at 9:45 on March 11. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 897
You deserved it 49 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, who cares. It's just a doctors appointment. That's like getting embarrassed because someone saw a tampon in your purse. Whoops, you're female!

"By the way, now the whole Internet knows you have a gyno appointment at 9:45 on March 11." -Drk Too true.

Comments

Oh, who cares. It's just a doctors appointment. That's like getting embarrassed because someone saw a tampon in your purse. Whoops, you're female!

"By the way, now the whole Internet knows you have a gyno appointment at 9:45 on March 11." -Drk Too true.

I think you'd be more embarrassed if it was a prostate appointment.

at least now all the boys know you're going to be ripe for pillaging

alwaysalady 0

she probably had her head on her desk, with the phone on her arm, and her hair over her shoulder. It works, as improbable as is sounds.

Classes are not for voice mail. But assuming this is college, it's your tuition.

Eh, who cares. We all go at some point or another.

Silas_fml 0

Every other female in your class goes to the gynecologist. Unless every male in your class is a complete idiot, which is very much a possibility, they know that the females go to the doctor. The only way this could be a FML would be if you were a male. And the only way this could be an even funnier FML would be if, say, you were a forty year old male, attending night classes or college, and it had been your mother confirming a proctologist appointment she had made for you.