By noname - 18/02/2009 20:35 - United States

Today, I was feeling really upset and called my boyfriend. He said "Can you feel upset a little later? I'm watching a movie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 305
You deserved it 6 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#14 i am a guy and i would have stopped movie and listened to her. It would not matter if she was my gf or not. Friends are more important then movies.

bAbiiL0VE88 1

Comments

shantoyamuchluv 0

Men are douchebags what can ya do

bezach 0

Maybe she is an overbearing girlfriend and she needs to solve some problems on her own, and he was tired of it.

bAbiiL0VE88 1

hang up, then contemplate if you want a guy who puts movies ahead of loved ones.

Okay, #3 only said that that MIGHT be the reason she was upset.

man i know what hes talking about though. when youre watching a good movie its hard to pay attention to phone calls. i normally just sit there saying yeah, uh huh, i know what you mean. and i dont have a clue what the person is actually saying. haha.

Only one thing you can say about this and shake your head while saying it....MEN. And I definitely sympathize. That happened to me too.

#14 i am a guy and i would have stopped movie and listened to her. It would not matter if she was my gf or not. Friends are more important then movies.

Origami86 6

Ever heard of the expression "good guys always finish last?". Although not absolute, there is much truth behind that statement. Prediction of the future: you will meet a girl who will rip your heart out and left you broken. Then you will either wake up and smell the grass or you will keep doing that and be miserable forever taking a lot of crap from girls. Oh, I envy you :)

Doesn't mean he is a douche bag at least he left the window open to talk about it later.

WTF seriously. It's called a pause button.