By OverWorked1 - 20/01/2011 03:59 - United States

Today, I was talking to a co-worker about birth control. Ten minutes later, I went to my sent e-mails to copy and reuse an old e-mail and realized I had sent "I tried calling you but your birth control is not working" to a student. It was supposed to say "voicemail". FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 336
You deserved it 24 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, now you send another email saying ''Sorry, I meant to say voicemail''. Problem solved.

It's ok the student will freak out about being a dad so young but then realise he isn't the father. That will teach him a life lesson to use a condom when he has sex every time. You just did the student a favour of a lifetime.

Comments

Okay, now you send another email saying ''Sorry, I meant to say voicemail''. Problem solved.

nayeli760 0
akd1v 0

technically he was 4 and your 5 so he wrote it first.....just saying

Technically, she never said she was first. ;)

nayeli760 0

Just send another message and say it was a mistake.

It's ok the student will freak out about being a dad so young but then realise he isn't the father. That will teach him a life lesson to use a condom when he has sex every time. You just did the student a favour of a lifetime.

I was surprised to find that this comment was posted by a guy

it'd be funny if the student replies with "That's because my uterus is full. Thanks for the heads up. "

perdix 29

If you two had a "Hot For Teacher" thing going on, I'll bet he shit his pants.

FYLDeep 25

She's probably the one who feels tardy though if her birth control ain't working.

perdix 29

Yeah, but he forgot his "pencil." ;)

sourgirl101 28

Give him something to write on, man. And I think the clock is slow. (: *love VH*

I bet his "homework was never quite like this" 5150(:

mintcar 9

Just explain it to the student. Surely, he or she will understand.

perdix 29

No, he won't. He'll wonder why you are discussing birth control while e-mailing to him. You don't know how guys think. If a girl mentions something sexual in a guy's presence, he automatically thinks that there is at least a chance...

iR0ckSkinnys 3

haha I bet her voicemail isn't the only thing that's not working! :} <---- OMG! doesn't that look like Mr.Pringles on the pringles box:O