By ZZ - 30/06/2009 03:01 - Canada

Today, I was riding my bike on the side of the road because there was no sidewalk. Then a car with a loud horn honked at me. Pissed off, I turned around and screamed "shut the fuck up!" It was my girlfriend's parents saying hi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 568
You deserved it 66 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a1mostevi1 0

Comments

bettyboop274 0

Watch your mouth, and "look before you leap", what would you have done if those were YOUR parents? I suggest looking back BEFORE trying to look like a tough guy.

Miss_Q 0

Not everyone has prudes for parents.

Not everyone tells their parents to "shut the **** up."

well its actually against the law to honk at a person on a bike because it can scare them and cause an accident so really theyre to blame there cuz no matter what, don't honk at a cyclist.

anger management much? remind me to never say 'hi' to you...

Dude, that sucks. Like #14 I'd try to watch your mouth next time too, and see who honked before hand.

maybe you should think before actig you so deserved this

ITT: idiots who don't know what it's like to have a car honk at you while you are cycling. Personally, I would've tried to see who it was first, but I can sympathise with the guy.

heyyou1203 0

exactly. seeing as so many people hate cyclists and think they're annoying and taking up road space, it's not unrealistic that if a cyclist is getting attention from another vehicle, such as a honk, then it's probably negative attention. And if this guy bikes a lot, he's prob used to getting harassed or honked at and is sick of it. people are idiots when it comes to road rules about cyclists. Anyone remember the FML about the guy hand signaling for a left turn and some douches tried to give him a high 5? case in point.

no one should honk at anyone on a bike...so **** 'em. and you shouldnt be such a dick.

Ouch! If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all. YDI

Ouch it must of scared the crap out of you!