By wish his dad had worn one - 07/06/2014 21:16 - United States - Clinton

Today, I was playing some soccer with my buddies, when a kid came over, yelled "CUP CHECK!" and nailed me in the nuts then ran away laughing. Millions of my unborn children died in agony. All his fatass mom did was chuckle nervously and pat her satan-spawn on the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 646
You deserved it 5 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What is it with trashy parents not disciplining their kids?

What a little asshole. Maybe a stray soccer ball will hit him between the legs...

Comments

Instead of nervously laughing the parent should of apologized on behalf of her kid...although some may think no biggie..you'll heal...hitting guys in the "testies"can actually cause cancer...so I don't think it's really funny or that OP deserved this....regardless of his choice of descriptive wording ;-)

A simpler and much more civilized response would be to yell. Grass Plant and slam the little ******'s face into the grass.

RedPillSucks 31

I guess smacking him upside the head while yelling "brain check!!!" Is out of the question?

llamaslikesoda 21

I would have punched the little asshole in the head

I'm sure when he's grown up then some rotten kid will do the same...

duckie227 22

You weren't wearing a cup, therefore you deserved it, OP!

llamaslikesoda 21

Soccer players don't wear cups, the kid was a twat for doing that in the first place, so how the **** was that his fault..?

Hey, you really should be wearing a cup.

I'm sorry, why does it matter that the mother was fat? Would this have been a forgivable offense if she'd been skinny? But back to the issue at hand - why weren't you wearing a cup if you were playing any sport? But more importantly, what is wrong with parents these days? They don't discipline their kids, let them get away with absolutely everything, and wonder why they grow up to be criminals and the like. Ugh!

If you only would have known the parental reaction, you could have faked a siezure, and scared the hell out of them.

tingtingmeg 12

sucks for you but obviously you dont know male anatomy. your body creates sperm on a regular basis.

But the fact that he said that (accurate or not) made it funnier