By Loser - 01/11/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I was playing a game of truth or dare in a group with a girl I liked. She was dared to kiss me, but then the group decided that that was too cruel of a dare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 632
You deserved it 4 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The exact same thing happened to my friend last night, except he used to date the girl and thats why it would be too cruel... ethan, if this is you, you kinda left out that part.

Comments

Take it easy, it happens to everybody.

YDI. You are what you let people think you are, and they think you're a disgusting loser, so you have no one to blame for it but yourself.

Jeevesmorris 0

Why are you playing spin the bottle? What are you 12? Seriously!?!?!?!?!?! If you like the girl grow some balls and ask her out! Don't just sit around waiting for someone to dare her to kiss you then you magically fall in love! Cause it's not gonna happen! Now get the hell off your ass and go tell the girl how you feel! One of two things can happen here! 1. if she likes you back she'll tell you and you'll live happily ever after (or till she breaks your heart) or 2. She doesn't like you and if you choose to make things awkward cause you told a girl you like her and she doesn't like you back! Just go for it ya lil pussy!

Whenever you play games, you may eventually lose. Don't be a baby.

I agree. And if the girl you likes can be that rude and insensitive, then you've got really bad taste in women.

im2coolmatt 0

its really not that big of a deal, i used to have things like this happen to me all the time. now im dating the girl ive liked for three years, and things like this happened more than once with her. Just tell her how you feel. ive been rejected before and its not all that bad, she says she doesnt like you and you move on. done. just go for it, its not like people will remember you for that forever.

she probs went along with the group. u never know what sue really thought.