By Anonymous - 02/02/2011 07:12 - United Kingdom

Today, I was pissed that I got a £60 parking ticket so rang my friend to rant about it. I then got pulled over by the cops for using my phone, and was fined £120. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 543
You deserved it 71 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I only hope that when you crash your car while on your phone, you do it into a pole or off a cliff so no innocent people or trees are killed. You deserve it and more, you stupid, arrogant, irresponsible ****. Hang up and ******* drive. You're behind the wheel of a two-ton weapon, so ******* remember that as you pony up your £180, assface.

roe010992 10

Totally deserved, It's the law for a reason. One of my friends got hit by an idiot driving while on his mobile and it's ruined his life.

Comments

Congrats, you were able to lose 180 pounds! Talk about a crash diet.

You idiot. You broke the law (twice), and you're complaining? The law is the law, if you are going to break it, don't whine when you get caught. Also, why the frick are you on your phone whilst driving anyway? And don't give me that crap about how you know what you're doing because you've done it many times before, it's dangerous. YDI, you deserve this so utterly I don't think it's possible for you to comprehend how much you deserve it.

my2centsworth 15

Is Cinn channeling someone else? Perdix or Pedantik, maybe? I'd mention DocBastard, but we already heard from him.

Yes, Cinn is channelling someone else, she has gained psychic powers and as such has a wider range of abilities and emotions to add to her mostly logical arsenal.

my2centsworth 15

I take it this must be a subject you take to heart?

I don't see why people think it's a good idea to use a phone whilst driving, I know about too many accidents from back home which were due to people driving on their phone, it's just stupid and not worth the risk.

I'm guessing it was a total of £120 not just for the phone? Its a £60 fine and three points for using your phone while driving. Serves you right!

pfcstuck 2

YDI for parking illegally and for being in a country where driving while on the phone is illegal.

KylesGirl52 0

I thought it was only illegal to text and drive?

No, in Britain it's illegal to talk on the phone while driving as well.

secretlyvictoria 1

It's illegal in California as well. Not that it makes Californians much better drivers... Kidding ;)

YDI for driving with your phone, but those are still a couple of overpriced tickets. In USD, that's about $209.21

In my opinion, if that dangerous driver can still own a car, the ticket was not expensive enough.

So rather than calling to bitch about your ticket when you noticed it on your windshield, you wait until you're in your car and on the road to make the call? You stupid, ignorant, sorry excuse for a human. The world is oversaturated with the likes of you. Pull your head out of your ass and smarten up. Or if you won't, at least have the decency to not reproduce and plague the world with more like you.

I know someone who was run over and killed by a distracted driver. You deserve it.