By Anonymous - 02/02/2011 07:12 - United Kingdom

Today, I was pissed that I got a £60 parking ticket so rang my friend to rant about it. I then got pulled over by the cops for using my phone, and was fined £120. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 543
You deserved it 71 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I only hope that when you crash your car while on your phone, you do it into a pole or off a cliff so no innocent people or trees are killed. You deserve it and more, you stupid, arrogant, irresponsible ****. Hang up and ******* drive. You're behind the wheel of a two-ton weapon, so ******* remember that as you pony up your £180, assface.

roe010992 10

Totally deserved, It's the law for a reason. One of my friends got hit by an idiot driving while on his mobile and it's ruined his life.

Comments

nahom15499 0

So! I drive drunk, and on my phone! Why? Because I'm a fearless bastard.

MangOrange 0

Oh goodness gracious! Yeah, plenty of people still talk or text while driving, regardless of the law. How many underage drinkers are there? And drug users? That's illegal as well! Leave this poor person alone! I am sorry about your horrible luck... that really does suck. That's something that would happen to me... haha

Oh goodness gracious! Yeah, plenty of people still talk or text while driving, regardless of the law. How many underage drinkers are there? And drug users? That's illegal as well! Leave this poor person alone! I am sorry about your horrible luck... that really does suck. That's something that would happen to me... haha

We get your point, people do stupid things. But all the other things you listed doesn't tend to cause the person in question to be in control of a machine that if used incorrectly can kill other people. And texting whilst driving is even stupider/more dangerous than just talking. Not to mention there's a reason why the other things you mentioned are illegal. But at least if someone decides to risk it, chances are they're only endangering themselves or other people who've decided to take the same risk. In short; the OP isn't a 'poor person', they totally deserved this.

#121: You should take a course in logic for a second. Even ignoring that you're proposing non-analogous situations, some training in logic will teach you that something bad is bad regardless of other people doing other bad things. In other words, just because Alice is a thief does not mean that it's cool for Bob to murder someone. Hell, just because *everyone* is a thief doesn't mean it's cool for *anybody* to be a thief, for that matter.

Words stolen right out of my mouth. ( :P )

Hopefully it'll teach you: a) Not to park where you shouldn't and b) not use to use the phone while you're driving. Something tells me it won't though.

You don't deserve it! The cops are just BULLSHIT that's all

Really, now? Perhaps you'd like to explain how he didn't deserve a ticket for dangerously breaking a law? Or what's bullshit about the police enforcing laws against dangerous behaviours? Because I'm waiting with bated breath for your explanation.

Yogimogie216 0

That's why u shouldn't talk on ur phone and drive dumb ass

DDs2010 0

YDI - you are obviously selfish and dont give a toss!!! You could have killed someone especially ranting away there on your phone; quite obviously not payng attention to the road as if you were you'd have seen the cop who was pulling your ass over! I am just glad to read your FML as it is and not 'I Killed X amount of people today as I was talking on my phone whilst driving. FML' Think yourself lucky!!!

serves you right for being so stupid, angry at not, you put other peoples lives at risk especially if you're distracted by your anger as well as your mobile phone