By mickstinator - 25/06/2009 15:37 - United States

Today, I was parking my car outside of my apartment, but the big truck next to the spot went over the line. I squeezed in anyway. Later, I discovered the truck had left and someone keyed my car. They left a note saying, "Good parking job, asshole." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 267
You deserved it 7 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lancerevo 0

I ******* hate ass holes like that with their big truck they think they are special

Comments

aww. this is a good fml. you def didn't deserve to have your car keyed.

IAmTheCamel 0

wow. You didn't deserve that one. I hate jerks with they're BIG and COOL trucks.

You hate jerks with they are big and cool trucks? That makes no sense.

primogen18 0

#16 I think the all caps meant sarcasm, lol What a douche, I hate people who don't know how to park, or think their car is special enough to park across a line and needlessly take up 2 spaces. What kind of truck was it? If it was someone who lives there you will be able to get a plate number, if it is a company truck from some business you could report them or sue.

arienh4 0

And your username is TheLetterZero. Yeah, that's irony right there. I do agree with you though, their is not the same as they're is not the same as there.

unluckydavid 0

#16 Wow, who cares, he spelled "their" wrong, it's not a big deal, this is the internet. If you want perfect grammar go read a book.

I hope you don't honestly believe I think zero is a letter, #21. I just like the name. #20, I think you missed what I was hinting at. #27, get used to it. If you don't like corrections, ignore them.

UsingLogic 0

#27: So what if this is the Internet? Spelling is spelling no matter where. And if people won't learn to spell correctly, books will soon be filled with spelling mistakes too. Not to mention that writing is the #1 way of expression on the Internet, so at least you should learn to do it right. Argument fail. You are a grammar anarchist, which is not worse than the grammar nazi I am. Yet, when I write something I look clever and educated, unlike people who make spelling mistakes. Guess who's going to get that promotion at work. Or should I say, guess who's going to get work? And the people who read what I write don't feel like I am insulting their intelligence since I care to write properly just for them.

UsingLogic, you ROCK. Thank you, on behalf of the Grammar Nazis of the web.

lolzforfun228 3

You make picky little spelling corrections on some website that has nothing to do with any useful skill. Your boss is going to be so impressed.

XXalixxxxxXX 0

same thing happend to my dad except the note said" learn how to park a car asshole" hes 55 and she was like 18

not to be rude, but maybe your dad is just a sucky driver. just because your older doesn't necessarily mean your a better driver/parker

There is nothing inherently wrong with trucks, but there is something wrong with the people who buy them for no better reason than the fact that they look cool, or to show off. Trucks and SUV's were designed for utility, and most people who buy them (especially pick-up trucks) actually use them for hauling things or going off-road. Hate the people, not the cars.

metalguy95 11

agreed. I'm fine with trucks as long as they're used right and not souped up. I hate it when ppl do that.

there could be like, assigned parking spots, specific ones for each resident, so you never know, stupid ass should really learn to controll his anger i mean im sure he's had to do the same thing in his life

That really, really sucks! I hope that you have full coverage with a cheap deductable. I would have found a different spot, if at all possible though. I have a huge fear of door dings and crap like this happening to my car. :-(. Good Luck OP!

geetface 0

I marked this as FYL but YDI for living in Texas :P hahahaha regardless, **** dudes with big trucks who don't even need them and just like to waste gas

zeusseta 0

I think it's time someone tells it like it is. Fml should be a democracy. I say the democratic party likes fmls that are hilarios and have a punch line. While the republican party Is the fmler that says things like: first, fake, and posts dumb facts.they also argue with anything. Please everyone vote democratic

Gaby_peaceandluv 0

I see you like politics hahaha. good point though ;) democratic FTW

softballplaya822 0

what kind of a jerk would do something like that? that's so rude!