By Anonymous - 21/09/2009 17:16 - United States

Today, I parked my truck next to a rather large SUV at school, went to class for 8 hours straight, came back and found my passenger side door crumpled from where they had backed out and hit it. They left a note on my window that said, "Sorry about your truck, but I don't have insurance." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 769
You deserved it 2 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, who hit you is a totally dick. Sorry about your car.

how the hell does he deserve it, SUVs are everywhere dumbass as long as he wasn't blocking him it isn't his fault. FYL.

Comments

park elsewhere, like inside a garage or take a bike and walk, first

idiot u replied on mine to get up failure

You put "first" at the end of your post and can't spell "you" properly. STFU, dicknugget.

suaveneanderthal 0

why is everyone assuming it was the SUV? the op was in class for eight hours straight? you think that was the only car to park there in eight hours

Most people (unless they're on a half-day Senior schedule) in school with a car are there the whole day. It couldn't have been a late start student, either, because late start usually arrives second and third hour, and I would assume half day students leave at lunch.

cackle 0

School most likely has video cameras lol

Yeah for your school dumbshit. Not everyone goes to your school.....ie could be a college campus. I leave campus and come back 3 times a day

CDS09 0

If it is a high school its simple....ask the school for the video, if they dont give it then look at the paint in your door....I am sure there are not too many people who drive rather large SUVs of a certain color....so find them all and see if any ring a bell (bumper stickers, etc).....then break everything possible on that SUV.

cherlana32 0

why the **** would you say "especially women"? Is that really necessary? Not all women are bad drivers, and plenty of men drive SUVs. Die.

dragonkiller101 0

#46 STFU u stupid *****.... men dont change their tampons, putting on make-up, or fingering their vaginas like women do..... Women are only good at the 4 "C's": cooking, cleaning, children, and cocksucking. let us MEN do the driving....

libbyson 5

Its people like you who give all of us men a bad name get a ******* life and grow some respect this isn't the 19th century

mcsnelly 5

49-anyone who thinks like you do is definitely NOT a man.

aero_fml 0

It's a true fact. Women cause/get in more accidents than men. But on the rare occasion one of us guys gets into an accident, we do it properly and total the car.

cherlana32 0

It may be true that more women get into accidents than men, but it is still not necessary to bring gender into this issue when it has absolutely nothing to do with the FML. That IS sexist.

#72, It isn't sexism when someone is stating a fact.

Wow, who hit you is a totally dick. Sorry about your car.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Bobby319 24

How is the being a dumbass for parking next to it, how is it his responsibility to assume that an SUC will hit him

That is why we need universal insurance for universal things, take it one step further Barack! not

Lol Oh well, if he didn't have insurance it must be OK. FYL anyway

how the hell does he deserve it, SUVs are everywhere dumbass as long as he wasn't blocking him it isn't his fault. FYL.

FYL! Sorry to hear about your car. Are there any CCTV cameras anywhere near the car park or exits? There must be some scratches on the SUV. Just wait till the next day at school and check for damages.

Tennessee? You would think it'd be a John Deere tractor or something... Also, if it's a student at the school, they'll probably be parked there again the other day. Also, he was probably too drunk off dat moonshyne and getting car head from his cousin to drive proper.

Ok this makes you not a dumbshit cause it is hilarious

How many fairly large SUVs can there be? What color is it? Find it. Follow it home. Extract revenge. Put pot bumper stickers on it. Fill the exhaust with cement. Superglue the doors shut. Paint the headlights silver. Or be normal and file a police report and file a claim on your insurance.

In Tennessee? Millions. At least hundreds of thousands. Small, economical cars are the minority in that state. Also, OP, this is why the gods of Big Insurance created "uninsured motorist coverage", which by law you should be carrying.

degenerate1991 0

If the school this person goes to is anything like mine (I live in AL), then about half of the vehicles on campus are "fairly large SUVs".