By verrine - 19/06/2009 08:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I was mugged on my way to the bus stop. With no money or mobile I started to panic about the exam I had and ran the 3.5 miles to get to there. When I staggered up to the building only 20mins after the exam started, the university staff wouldn't let me sit it as I couldn't prove my identity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 941
You deserved it 3 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol, how great would it be if the mugger went and took the test using your ID and purposely failed it just to screw you over even more?

Comments

try fighting back next time. only weak people get robbed

Whoever voted YDI is an asshole - this is the best example of a ****** life I've seen so far. My condolences, cuz.

One, gun control laws are stricter in the UK. People can't just have them. Two, the bullshit about self-defense will get you killed. Unless there is an immediate danger of them trying to hurt you, you DON'T fight back. Fighting back can cause the mugger to get angry and use a weapon if they have one and you never know if they have a concealed one. Glad you're unhurt at least, OP.

How horrible, can you petition for a make up exam?

Ouch! That really does suck! That must have been a horrible day. Going to manchester next year to go to university hopefully the same doesn't happen to me.

:( I would die. Talk to the Dean asap (which im sure you did already..i hope)

Ydi for running 3.5m, u shoulve called the cops and have them drive u

Once the administration sees the police report that was filed before the test, they'll pretty much HAVE to let you make it up. You DID report it BEFORE going to the test right? Because doing otherwise would have been completely ignorant.