By All the ills - 15/02/2016 20:32 - United States - Geneva

Today, I was miserable with a cold. So I ordered soup and noodles from a new Chinese restaurant. Now I am miserable with a cold and food poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 034
You deserved it 2 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gobiteme2 34

at least when you throw up you will get it all out of your system at one time. hope you feel better soon OP.

Comments

I'm wondering why OP thought it was a good idea trying a new Chinese restaurant while being sick. On a good day Chinese food can mess with your stomach. Hope OP feels better though.

I'm so sorry OP, the best thing to do would be to take NyQuil and just sleep. I mean that always works for me, maybe it'll work for you?

Nyquil with food poisoning? U know you crap and hurl with it right? I wouldnt want to wake up to crapping on myself but thats just me.

gobiteme2 34

at least when you throw up you will get it all out of your system at one time. hope you feel better soon OP.

You must not eat at Chinese restaurants a lot if you didn't expect food poisoning

I can't say I've ever gotten food poisoning from a Chinese restaurant

MikaykayUnicorn 36

My parents frequently eat at Chinese restaurants and have never gotten food poisoning.

I've eaten at a Chinese restaurant a few times and no food poisoning. Maybe one should check online before ordering to see reviews of the place :)

I don't know the types of places you eat at, but I've certainly never got food poisoning from chinese food. Those places get shut down pretty damn quick.

OP most likely had westernized Chinese food. It's oily and gross. Authentic Chinese food is completely different.

drayloon 50

but it can make you feel better, if it doesn't give you the *****

Really spicy Chinese or Thai food does wonders for me if I have a cold—especially with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

That sucks, get some real soup this time and rest. Feel better. :)

For the last time gas stations aren't Chinese restaurants

Who needs a carb free diet when you have food poisoning diet in the comfort of your own home!

That really sucks. Feel better soon OP.