By sad-sexed - 06/09/2010 12:50 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was lying on my bed with my boyfriend. I didn't really want to have sex so I told him I would if he really wanted too, but I wouldn't enjoy it. He then started to undo my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 092
You deserved it 55 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. If you didn't want to have sex, then you should have told him that you wouldn't have sex.

Igor_g5 0

Comments

happens to me all the time, its called marriage.

Why would you tell your boyfriend that anyways? it's a bit harsh saying that you won't enjoy it don't you think? :/

RyanLG 0

hahaha! well it's not his fault it was u who offers it

goldhighways 0

if you didn't want to then why would you even say that you would even though you clearly didn't want to/wouldn't enjoy it .... ydi

imright24 0

You suck at being a girlfriend. You don't tell your SO that you won't enjoy sex with him and you don't agree to something then bitch and complain about it after. Again, you REALLY suck at being a girlfriend.

spartan_girl 0

I don't know, I tell my husband sometimes I won't enjoy sex "right now", but if he really wants to, grab the lube, lol. I tell him so that he doesn't worry about whether I seem to be really into it, because I'm just not in the mood, and without a lot of foreplay (and let's be honest, sometimes I'm just too tired to spend the time/energy), I won't be. But if I really don't want to, I tell him no. Men generally think about sex a lot more than women, and generally want to have a lot more sex than women do. OP, if you don't want to have sex, you have to say no. He'll survive. But if he's in the mood and you don't tell him no, then you sort of deserve it.

Wait... you said you'd have sex with him if he wanted to, then you got annoyed with him because he wanted to? I don't understand my own gender.... Seriously, what is the matter with women? If "yes" means "no," does that mean "no" means "yes?" All rape charges are false.

alwaysbored13 14

If you REALLY didn't want to you could have told him no . *cough*reverse psychology*cough*

katieemw95 8

Your life sucks, even though, yeah, you could have said no, the point is your BF is an asshole for wanting to do it knowing you wouldn't enjoy it.

apatel02 7

well guy's gotta penis!! wht did u expect he would do??