By Anonymous - 21/12/2012 17:24 - United States - Newnan

Spicy
Today, I was listening to a local radio station, and they did a segment called "food porn." As they were sexually describing various types of food, I actually found myself getting turned on over a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 900
You deserved it 10 071

Same thing different taste

Comments

I can totally relate! If I was listening to food **** while I was eating, I would probably get turned on by my pizza too!

When you first take a bite, it's too hot for you. The slice singes your mouth, but you can't resist waiting much longer. You eye its delightful figure and sniff its garlic crust. "It's all for you," the slice seems to whisper. You can't stop yourself from picking off some cheese and putting it in your mouth. It's gooey and warm on your tongue. A perfect blend of cheeses beacon you to take another bite, and the pepperonis slide forward ever so slightly into your mouth. It's hot, and it's good. Too good. You taste its melted cheeses, spicy pepperonis, the crispy crust, and tomato sauce. A warm feeling starts to pool in your abdomen. The combination of flavors is overwhelming. Your greasy hands find another slice, and another, and another, until all that is left is an empty box.

I dunno about you OP, but eggnog gets me all hot and bothered.

Does this remind anyone else of Dodgeball :P?

perdix 29

How do you get an FML published for being normal?

If it actually turned you on, I guess they weren't using cheesy lines eh? ;P

krazy_kat09 8

Give you milk products for any length of time. Pizza can be a turn on. Specially if you miss it and used to eat all the time.