By Buggga - 22/08/2009 09:07 - Australia

Today, I was instructed to shave my back in preperation for my first tattoo. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 076
You deserved it 12 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

everyone one has hair on their back. hair has to be removed for a tattoo. you're not special

That is standard procedure when you get a tattoo. Calm the **** down. It's not the end of the world.

Comments

BabaBlackShirt 0

YDI for a reason I can't cone up with at this very moment. I'll think of it....

I_HAVE_A_BIG_DIC 0

ydi for being related to big foot.

I'm sure this has already been said but I'm really to lazy to read through all of these. Look everyone has hair everywhere except for palms and such. Tattoo artists require the area where you are getting the tattoo shaved no matter you gender or your actual hairiness. So shut up and stop complaining.

Most of the human body is covered in hair, even if it is really fine. They shave before they tattoo anyway. They have to or it ***** up. Watch you be the kind of person who got a butterfly tribal tramp stamp.

How in the world is this an FML? Everyone has to shave before they get tattooed. Even girls, because believe it or not, you're not completely bald all over your body - it's not because no one notices the hairs all over your skin that they aren't there.

nanoflacka 0

Haha maybe this is a sign to either loose weight, shave, or never show your back

You are too dumb to be allowed to have a tattoo. Go kill yourself.

sarahlovesebay 0

When I hot my tattoo, did not have to shave, but I also did not have hairy legs!