By not-that-fat - 27/07/2009 13:49 - United States

Today, I was in the car with my boyfriend when I said, "I wish all the weight I gained just went to my boobs." His reply was, "They'd be HUGE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 326
You deserved it 25 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mysitc_burrito 0

You know there is no good way for him to respond to that. You kind of set yourself up for it. And this is coming from a fat girl with big boobs. Also having big breast suck, hard to find cute bras, and your back always hurts.

Comments

YDI for making such airhead comments. Those always end up getting responses like the one your bf gave you.

Are you surprised that your BOYfriend is insensitive?

oldskoolman85 0

It's not insensitive if its true. Learn not to be an insecure little ****.

So? It was a true statement. even if you gained like 15 lbs, your **** would be pretty damned big.

sireen 0

stop fishing for compliments.

Agreed w/ the guy above me. Hmm well yur bf is somewhat of a dick.. But I say YDI for complaining n being stooppid for saying it aloud...Guys will just tell shxt to u straight

he is obviously your boyfriend, which means if you were really fat and disgusting he loves you anyway!! but aww thats still sad...not an fml but still sad

How is he an idiot? She was fishing for compliments in such a way that, for her to get the answer she wanted, he would have to lie through his teeth. He told the truth as an objective statement of fact and she was pissed that he was honest with her? She's the idiot for trying to make someone say exactly what she wanted to hear and not considering that the other party might be a cognizant human being as well.

RESTAREA 0

DON'T YOU SEE? He's an idiot for not bending to the petty whims of his woman and wasting time trying to make her feel good about her appearance, you know, the ONLY thing that matters IN LIFE I guess you could say that if he wanted lots of sex with his girlfriend then yes, he is an idiot for making that comment as it was very counterproductive in that arena.

pen15upyours 0

DUDE IF SHES SO FAT N UGLY THEN WHYS HE EVEN WITH HER... fat people. crazzzzy!

mcsnelly 5

Oh, so because someone mentions having gained weight to someone, that automatically means they're fishing for compliments? It's called talking to a confidant which, for most people, means someone they can tell their feelings (like complaints) to. It's not like she was deliberately asking if she'd gained weight, looks really fat, or if he wished the weight had gone to her boobs. And she was also, not just mad that he didn't immediately say OH MY GOD, NO! YOU'RE NOT FAT AND YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU'VE GAINED WEIGHT! YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECT PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! She was just saying what she thought about her recent weight gain. He didn't have to be a jerk and say something like that.

kittengrl39 0

Technically, some of the weight you gain DOES go to your boobs. They're mostly fatty tissue, after all. But you kind of deserved it - I mean, saying something like that immediately leads to people visualizing it, and saying you wish ALL the weight you gain would go to your boobs likely means a lot of weight. Plus, I don't know how big they are normally, but your boyfriend could be imagining anything over DD's as huge. DD's are not actually that big.

YDI for fishing for compliments. and expecting him to disagree.