By not-that-fat - 27/07/2009 13:49 - United States

Today, I was in the car with my boyfriend when I said, "I wish all the weight I gained just went to my boobs." His reply was, "They'd be HUGE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 326
You deserved it 25 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mysitc_burrito 0

You know there is no good way for him to respond to that. You kind of set yourself up for it. And this is coming from a fat girl with big boobs. Also having big breast suck, hard to find cute bras, and your back always hurts.

Comments

get a boob job that way your boobs will stick out past your fat belly and your boyfriend will focus on your hot **** and now hot fat you've gotten since you started dating...

LavaMonster 0

you didn't expect something like that? it's on ly true, anyways. even if it were hardly any fat at all, i'm sure they WOULD be huge.

If he meant it in a vindictive way, as a negative comment about your physical appearance - this is when you make a scathing comment about his penis size and walk away.

TiffJ16 0

UGH, It NEVER ceases to amazing me, what IDIOTS men are. Good GOD, THINK BEFORE you SPEAK dudes!

Omg, you serious? FYL cos your boyfriend has the mental capacity to realize if all your weight went to your boobs they'd be huge? 'My boyfriends NOT an idiot, FML'

tacoman007 2

FYL for having a boyfriend who speaks the truth. Really, you walked right in to that one.

LadyAshley 0

Just lose the weight you fatass ****. Stop being a lazy bitch

Haha Maybe hes one for the fat chicks so dont worry . Fat sex ftw and it wodnt hurt if u got a boob job cmon put a lil effort in