By Megannn - 01/05/2012 23:43 - United States

Today, I was in a gas station bathroom attempting to buy a condom from the machine on the wall. A woman who smelled of cat piss walked in, and I got embarrassed so I fled into a stall. She then started a conversation with me about "the good old days" from the next stall over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 918
You deserved it 3 694

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor crazy old cat lady aint getting no lovin

kiran_fml 5

Gas station condoms and ladies that smell like cat piss...sounds like you had an interesting day.

Comments

Buy your bathroom wall condoms with pride!

What the hell is the point of this stupid story?

linkinpark98 23

I bet she gave that one homeless guy a dollar, and got an unexpected hug too. :/

robo_thunder 13

You shouldn't be having sex if you're to embarassed to buy condoms.

MEM0817 18

Not true 22. Buying condoms can be embarrassing, at any age. I'm in my mid 20's and still feel uncomfortable buying them. That's why I love self check-out.

breeY0 7

ummmm no. I would agree more with, if you didnt buy condoms because you were to embarassed you should'nt be having sex.

29 - What's so embarrassing about buying condoms? I can't understand why an adult would be embarrassed about that, most people already assume you're having sex and therefore don't give a crap when they see you buying them.

petlover7598 7

I don't think there is anything wrong with OP for being shy about sex. It is our society that doesn't openly talk about sex that is the problem. The US thinks that we should tell children all the scary stuff that can happen and then preach abstinence. Sex has become a taboo topic. I,however, am in a medical field where penis and ****** come up fairly regularly and I'll say that instead of "private area" or genitals, just to watch people squirm.

MEM0817 18

30. Yes, hense the pregnancy. I'm pregnant but that doesn't mean I wasnt using protection. Idk I'm just more of a shy person and although I'm about to be 25 I look 17 and people think I am. I've been stared at awkwardly by strangers because they assume I'm too young to be having sex. That's just me though. You should of seen the looks and whispers when I had to stand in line with my pregnancy test!

nazishooter 0

I should tell that to my brother

LO388 7

41 was correcting the first "to", which should have been "too"... shouldn't be thumbed down.

MEM0817 18

If she smelled like cat piss why were you the embarrassed one? I'd proudly be caught buying a condom over smelling like a bag of cat urine.

amberxxoo 6

Piss lady: Hi! Remember back in the day when you had to manually flush the toilets? Those were the good old days.

should have just asked her for one.....expired cat lady condom vs gas station bathroom condom....no diff.

blcksocks 19
mhopper 13

We didn't use condoms! And weed wasn't illegal! Ahhhh the good 'ol days!!!

No need to be embarrassed, atleast it's safe sex. You'd be more embarrassed if you had a baby. :o

MEM0817 18

I wouldn't say having a baby is embarrassing. It's amazing. Unless she was a teenager, not stable enough or something like that.