By Ackno - 06/05/2017 16:00

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my husband when the pores on his forehead triggered my trypophobia. We had to stop before I had a panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 077
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I had to Google that. Turns out that it's a new word, fear of holes. Better hope your husband doesn't develop a fear of holes or you'll have no sex life whatsoever.

Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps. The term is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005. Now no one else has to google it.

Comments

SpongeBob must be a nightmare for you

that's just awful. I feel bad for your husband and suggest you seek out medical help since your anxiety is disrupting your life that much. I'm sorry but telling a loved one that you can't look at their face without having a panic attack is just horrible and is definitely cause to see a professional.

ashtronaut 8

I have it too. We were making clay seed pods in my art class and you know those plants that have lodes of holes? They were on the page my art teacher kindly removed them after I said I had it, then the other teacher gave me more pictures of it cause she doesn't think it's a real condition.

Next time, try closing your eyes and see if that helps. Hopefully your husband understands.

AspieGirl88 7

Panic-attacks are definitely something worth avoiding, whenever possible. You actually feel like you're dying & then, when you try to get a breath; it's like breathing in & out through a drinking-straw. I've had loads of panic-attacks myself & I personally wouldn't wish it on anyone... ?

dope_mcfly 24

Trypophobia isn't even a real thing. You should seek mental help for your delusions before you hurt someone.

kansas_girl03 13

It is a real thing asshole

onceuponatime456 16

Did you consider closing your eyes?

JudgeComrade 17

Sounds like the world said that you should not reproduce.