By ThePopeMan - 17/03/2009 17:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when she started moaning and breathing heavily. I thought she was getting hot and was about to cum. Unfortunetly, she soon said, "I'm bored, let's play a board game." She was sighing, not moaning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 143
You deserved it 23 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dg72592_fml 0

"lets play a board game"...? time for a new girlfriend.

try eating her out or fingering her before sex next time..? most girls can't get off just by vaginal stimulation alone. that was still pretty bitchy of her...

Comments

Zooma_fml 0

"lets play a board game" thats when you take out your dick and cum all over her face, thatll teach her some respect.

That's not bitchy; you suck in bed. Eff HER life for having a boyfriend who doesn't get it. Your fault completely.

You probably weren't as good. I'm glad she didn't fake it. That never improves the situation because the guy thinks there's no problem.

kandy_fml 0

I'm gonna assume you guys had been doing the same position for awhile. Because that CAN get a little boring. Mix it up. But I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt. Cause I like to believe that no sex is THAT bad. Also, never fake it. It'll make you, and your partner feel like shit.

crazydoug 0

wow you must not pleasure her at all you must have a small penis =

don't take it personally. maybe ask her what she likes instead of just doing what feels good for you.

DID SHE ASK U WHY U STAB HER WITH A TOOTHPICK?

AlexFallenAngel 2
wrestler_fml 0

Tan-tric! Tan-tric! Tan-tric!

lololol #5! and yeah, she's not a bad girlfriend, i've been there before. haha not everyones horny ALL THE TIME.

xoxnicole318 0

either get a new girlfriend, or try something different, cause obviously what your doing is not working.