By ThePopeMan - 17/03/2009 17:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend when she started moaning and breathing heavily. I thought she was getting hot and was about to cum. Unfortunetly, she soon said, "I'm bored, let's play a board game." She was sighing, not moaning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 143
You deserved it 23 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dg72592_fml 0

"lets play a board game"...? time for a new girlfriend.

try eating her out or fingering her before sex next time..? most girls can't get off just by vaginal stimulation alone. that was still pretty bitchy of her...

Comments

bsellnow 0

So you suck in bed and your girlfriend is a super huge bitch. FYL indeed.

Yulia_fml 0

#47, thank you for saying that! It's like men assume women to be just like **** stars. We can't go for hours! After 20 minutes, it's just plain painful and annoying to wonder...when will he cum already???? haha anyway, sucks for you. You gotta learn some foreplay!!

92689 0

#47 you don't know what you are talking about...If your a guy, who ever told you penetration was uncomfortable after 20 mins is playing a hilarious joke on you to make you suck in bed. And if you are a girl, you need to get to the gyno ASAP...if penetration is uncomfortable for you after just 20 mins there is something wrong down there...I know very few women who like having sex for under 20 mins. I can see how 20 mins in the same position might start to get annoying but if you switch it up a little it should be great. And if you are all having sex under 20 mins I feel very sorry for you...and #65 your comment is really weird to me since most women complain about there boyfriends not lasting long enough!

thedragonsword 0

Get a new girlfriend buddy, if a girl isnt cuming, its her own damn fault for not giving you some direction.

maybe she has objectophilia in which case it doesn't matter if you're like a god in the bedroom- all she sees are monopoly pieces and pink money. but, i doubt that. you probably need to work on your foreplay and "giving" skills, and she in turn needs to learn how NOT to be an egokiller

and i lol'ed at 47. painful after 20 minutes? really? what kind of seckz is going on in the frosty north i wonder

I understand what people are saying about your lack of ability and all..but seriously if the situation was reversed every female in this world would claim your an insensitive jerk. Drop the bitch of a girlfriend and find one who communicates with a little more delicacy.

thebigO_fml 0

Dump her before she dumps you!

step 1: use her to get better at sex step 2: dump her and have sex with someone who is nicer (or at least more tactful) the solution to girls are more girls