By anonymous - 23/03/2009 19:22 - United States

Today, I was having lunch with my sister and my mother. While my mom was busy ordering food, my sister said to me, "look at this face I can make!" and she grossly contorted her face so that she had a double chin. My mother looked over and said to her, "stop making fun of your sister!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 863
You deserved it 5 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My mother made those jokes all the time, even though was perfect weight for my age. Little did she know, they were the cause of my anorexia. :/ You sure that she wasn't kidding?

digitalangel 0

My mother used to criticize my body in front of me. Don't let it get to you - true beauty is on the inside. Someday you'll find someone who thinks you're beautiful just as you are.

Comments

Lol I love those subtle insults. You know she insulted you but she didn't do it directly or intentionally, and thats what makes the insults even funnier LMAO I do this all the time to people I know.

you are a moron. When siblings pull faces the response almost always is stop making fun, or something to that extent.

kandy_fml 0

Unless you actually are overweight or you do have a double chin there is no reason for you to take this comment seriously. Your mom was probably kidding. I'm not voting on this one because if you actually are overweight, then maybe you should consider working out. But if you're not. Stop being so insecure.

Agree with #8 people whinging about being fat on FML always get the YDI, it's your own damn fault, go for a run, if you don't respect yourself then no one else will.

Haha My mom does this to me too. Just ignore it, or if it really does bother you, do something about it. My mom's little insults don't bug me anymore. You gotta either like the way you look or change it. When my mom goes on a 'You're fat' spree I just shoot back with, "At least I had boobs in high school mom, unlike SOMEONE..." And anyway the boys love it. Don't worry.

so did you end up finishing your lunch

kellster 2

That sucks. :/ Kill them both.

CrazyIvanVI 0

Okay. People need to understand. Being fat is not a FML. It is your fault you are fat. If you don't like it, do something about it, fatty. I used to be fat. You know what I did? I started eating good food, and working out, and not sitting on the computer all day complaining about how fat I am.