Think before you speak

By Anonymous - 10/03/2022 14:00

Today, I learned I'm one of the biggest contributors to my sister's severe body issues and eating disorder. Apparently, my constantly making jokes about her having a giant butt wasn't just harmless teasing after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 165
You deserved it 2 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ironically, you're the biggest ass in the family.

Nikki 16

Did you know she had body issues and continued to make jokes about her butt? Or did you not realize she had an eating disorder so you didn’t understand what your jokes were doing?

Comments

Nikki 16

Did you know she had body issues and continued to make jokes about her butt? Or did you not realize she had an eating disorder so you didn’t understand what your jokes were doing?

Ironically, you're the biggest ass in the family.

Wait. Are we back to thinking having a big ass is bad? Because last I heard, there was a plethora of people who were fond of ample posteriors. The challenge is that now she thinks of it as a negative and it will take her years to see her bountiful backside as a positive. I’m not sure if there’s anything you or your family can do to turn such a negative into a positive, but you owe it to her to try.

There's always been a difference between a shapely big ass and a lumpy one, that is, between callipygean and steatopygean.

Was it meant as just innocent teasing, or insecure jealousy leading you to maliciously relentlessly bully and harass? I'm going with the latter.

I guess now you are the butt of the joke!?

Pinkdahlia75 1

WOW! My family is why I have an eating disorder. I hope she gets help and stops speaking to you

Let me guess - you're one of those skinny, perfect, Barbie doll sticks? I despise your type, especially when they make comments about other people's bodies.

I hope your sister goes NC from you. You're the worst.