By englishclasshigh - 10/09/2009 21:34 - United States

Today, I was having a really bad day and told my friend at lunch about how stressed I was and he gave me his brownie to cheer me up. After school, he texted me "Did the brownies kick in?" Yes, they did, right in the middle of my English presentation. They were "funny" brownies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 606
You deserved it 7 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you thanked said friend for sharing their stash...

Comments

How the F is this a FML?!?!?!? You're having a bad day (like the rest of us) and you have a friend to talk to - so not all bad. Friend gives you his brownie - nice friend. Brownie is made w/ special ingredient - cool friend. Ingredient kicks in at what could be a stressful period - bonus. I want my FML. I want my FML!!! Meh... Meh... MEH

how can people say that taking weed is cool? My cousin got schizophrenia from it 10 years ago and just last thursday committed suicide because of his tortured mind. Cant people see what it actually does to people? Also, I have only just returned from his funeral.

How nice, SPACE CAKE!!!! Man, it's have been a long time I ate them.

howard039 0

you're ******* stupid. you can't get schizophrenia from smoking weed. if you're telling the truth at all. he most likely had signs of it already, and it came out on its own. don't try to bullshit people about weed. we're all a lot smarter than those 'above the influence' commercials, which it seems you've been brainwashed by propaganda bullshit, just like another sad tool. idiot

Sorry to hear that. People don't care and they don't think about what will happen to them. Taking drugs is having fun and have freedom and they think they won't be a addict untill it is to late.

How do u know if it doesn't effect the brain, it dose only if the user has a extensive history of using it too much over a long period of time like smoking it 3-5 times a day every day for a few years it will do damage and be coming a skits depends on the person not all who smoke weed would become one.

howard. I know a nurse, and when she was working in Canada guess what. When you looked at the files of basically everyone who had schizophrenia in the hospital, even those in the past, guess what they had all been on. That's right, weed. Sooooo, you and your druggy buddies think that you're so intelegent that you can disregard all the studies, experiments and also experiences like those of my cousin? I hate people like you who think that they are so high and mighty, thinking that they are right when they themselves have no clue. Look at the damage that these things do to people, to families, to lives, then tell me that it's alright. Then try to say that you're correct. Instead you will have to stand alone, like the fool that you are.

LOL you spelled intelligent wrong. c: Schizophrenia is majorly a genetic issue. Your "statistic" means shit. That's one hospital, and it's likely a coincidence. Or... did you ever think about maybe they took weed to reduce their symptoms? Many people do that; use weed to calm their mental franticness. Not just schizos, either. I have a friend who is just riddled with issues, and his medicine was just not cutting it. He started doing weed, just a joint every morning. His thoughts are considerably more together. Really intelligent. And then I've another friend who did it for no reason, and he hasn't turned schizo or become a deadbeat or any of that shit. He's in the military now. Wish he'd stop wearing disguises every time he came around, though! I almost missed him at our graduation (he left our school). He can never escape my hugs though, doho... Your cousin, however, sounds made up. Who goes on the Internet with "my friend/relative killed his/herself last week because of weed!" ? Sounds mighty fishy, sounds mighty shitty (of you to announce it to the world). And also, you said "experiments and also experiences [...]" -- cite your sources buddy, then maybe people will believe you. And your nurse friend could be fired for disclosing that information to you, you know.

xo3velyn 0

Lmfao yess, all the druggie buddies are all HIGH and mighty ... well gooo druggie buddies then ;D

I dunno, DameGreyWulf, it's kinda hard to fire an imaginary nurse.

Right, null lol... No real nurse would be senseless enough to do that. I think we need to get a license for our little halibut here.

Yeah, obviously she would be fired from there, considering that she worked there last 10 years ago. I mean, yeah, they would still be able to do that wouldn't they.

"She" could still get in trouble for it because that's private information "she" has no right to give away. Also "her" information is now out of date (10 years), and you can't trust memory anyway. "She" could be making the shit up or exaggerating. Face it, you've got nothing~

Voted YDI by mistake, sorry. I of course meant FYL... I don't care if people take drugs, but they shouldn't oblige people to do the same, especially before something important...

AllFrackedUp 0

this isn't An fml nothings better than free bud brownies

AllFrackedUp 0

151 you are a retard you either had shiity bud, oregano, or not enough of it if you just felt a little mellow

Ok. 152. Learn to type. I know it's the internet. But when you're looking to seem intelligent, try and take the effort to write y-o-u. Also, please try using the proper term not "skitz", schizophrenic. I find it insulting to myself, and I'm sure it offends others with schizophrenia, to have such a horrible conidition shortened to five letters to ease the life of some commenting neanderthal.