By coolkid111 - 27/03/2011 00:26 - United States

Today, I was going to my prom. My mom knows I want to drink so to prevent me, she made sure I took my prescription medicine before I left. I guess her way of stopping me from drinking is killing myself If I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 411
You deserved it 39 981

Same thing different taste

Comments

atleast she's looking out for you rather than one of those mothers who say "go ahead and go get drunk." I mean, some parents don't care if their teens abuse alcohol. Be happy she cares :p

yea I agree with you on that one although our drinking ages is 18 over here so I get off ligthly

my friend's mom gave us alcohol on prom night to be a 'cool mom'. it was a fun time until another kid got alcohol poisoning because 'cool mom' went to bed and left a bunch of stupid teenagers alone with an entire bar to drink.

My mom started buying me alcohol when I turned 15. I've never, ever gotten in trouble for anything alcohol-related, nor have I ever gotten sick from it. You don't need to cut your child off from alcohol - you need to teach him or her how to be responsible with it.

Don't drink then, there is plenty of other drugs to do besides alcohol. It's not that big of a deal, have some meth and stop complaining.

can be that much of a idiot if he's bi winning

Heather_x0x0 6

exactly, that man has not one but two women to cook and clean for him. If that is being an idiot, then by god...I hope one day I too am an idiot.

You're just pissed Jess that you aren't a totally bitching rock star from mars and a bi-winning f-18 who can defeat you in the air and deploy your ordnance to the ground, whilst slamming 7g rocks. See, drugs are fantastic aren't they?

No, actually drugs aren't fantastic. They screw up a lot of people's lives.

Yeah but it's great when you're on them.

schwiggidy 0

have you guys ever heard of Lindsay Lohan

Guess someone didn't get the humour gene?

^I hope you don't become that idiot because of the stereotypical twat you are. Women don't just cook and clean.

really? it's called a joke. Learn to take one, I mean stereotypical twat? come on, you don't even know what kind of person I am. I'm the only guy I know who ensures he always opens a door for a lady and knows all of his friends that are girls favorite type of flowers, and you wonder why you spent your night texting your drunk best friend and drunk boyfriend at parties you weren't invited to.

I'm generally tone of the sexist hater people on here but that was an awesome joke. MissEmma needs to calm her britches down...

Heather_x0x0 6

55: I don't think that was not offensive at all. in fact I think it's true...MissEmma...not every cooking and cleaning line is offensive to women.

#2/#10 - you'll change your turn when you become legal drinking age (19 if you go to Canada).

It might be illegal for him to go to Canada to drink, though. For example, the age of consent is 16 in some U.S. states. However, it's illegal to take a 16 or 17 year old into the state to have sex with him or her.

I never said that I wasn't going to drink when I'm the legal age, did I? No.

#40 - Its legal if their 19 to drink here even if they're American, and when we go to the states we have to be 21 is a local law thing.

TheDrifter 23

18 here in the middle of Canada. Alberta ftw. Plenty of Montana high school kids throw their grad parties here for that reason. As long as they leave the car keys alone the world is good and all is legal on the drinking front.

claire_noelle 8

I'm going to have to say YDI. At least your mom cares about you and wants you to be safe, there's a lot of young people with parents who don't care about them at all. Plus underage drinking is illegal so you could be arrested if you get pulled over or something. I'm cool with drinking when you're responsible about it though.

I wish I would have a drink before, during, and after senior prom back in 1998. it would improved or changed my night into something a bit more exciting, for sure.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dudeitsdanny 9

... Are you that dumb? Do girls show up to prom alone at your school? I.. I don't even know why I'm replying to this. This is simply idiotic. Why can't a guy go to prom? And how many girls would go, if guys didn't? My god.

36, didn't you know? Prom is for girls only now. The guys buy flowers and rent a tux and go to after parties but they can't go to the actual dance. 29, don't be so dumb please.