By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 155
You deserved it 24 274

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

Scum like them need to purged from the planet. Time to hire a hitman.

It always takes two ... I bet he didn't have to force her to leave you for him. Her playing along and ******* him in your bed while you're waiting to fight him makes her a extremely bad person too. And you are a dumbass for trying to fight that douche in the first place ... Best thing in a breakup situation like that is to toss the cheaters belongings into the front yard/street and exchange the locks (as long as it is your place of course) Anyway ... being cheated on sucks, so FYL ... but you do deserve the video number because you tried solving this by violence.

TeenageAvatar 0

Although it sucks that she cheated on you, fighting the guy would resolve nothing. What would happen after the fight? She wouldn't come back to you. I suggest you make her jealous.

YDI - if you think a woman is a prize you win by fighting some other jerk. she made a choice, why are you treating her like she has no say in who she wants to be with? Now put on your big boy pants and move on

You can do better than someone like that anyway.

MrSarcasmic 10

well. I guess this is the day bitches die.

rokolodo 10

That's tough! But, obviously she's not worth the fight.