By rockstarohyeah - 02/07/2009 06:18 - United States

Today, I was given the best news of my life. I am cancer free and am not, at the ripe age of 23 going to bite the dust. My husband left his journal on the nightstand in our bedroom. He wrote, "I feel like a bad person, but if she dies, I don't have to get divorced." FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 002
You deserved it 4 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aww im sorry but congrats on the no cancer!!!!

well congratulations on the news!!! :) at least you have your whole life ahead of you to find a new man.

Comments

The OP never said she was a good person, and anyway It doesn't sound like hse's actually a bitch or anything, otherwise the husband probably wouldn't feel so bad about basically saying he hopes she dies. Maybe he's just not in love with her anymore.

well he's a douchee. but now that you're cancer free, you have your whole life ahead of you to find a new guy!

elmyra_duff 0

i completely aggree! look at the bright side, you just saw how he really thinks of you, and you've beat cancer. there are many years ahead of you, my suggestion is, just dump him and start a new life. you'll find someone who truly deserves you.

BaNaNeR987 0

well first of all congrats on being cancer free. As far as your man goes though, you obviously dont need him. There are plenty of people out there who would respect you and there is also plenty of time to find that man. Just drop this one first. :)

23 is way too early to be married. Be glad you get a do-over.

Congrats on not dying at the age of 23. You still have a long future ahead of you so don't worry about that jackass husband of yours.

srslyfmlifeee 0

Sorry about your husband, but congrats on beating cancer!

heyyou1203 0

congrats on the good news about the cancer! you'll hopefully live a long, healthy life without that douchebag. maybe if you hadn't gotten cancer this wouldn't have happened, because dealing with serious illness can be serious turmoil on a relationship. BUT that is NO excuse for him forgetting his vows of "for better OR for worse"!! Go find yourself someone better!

Confront him. You cannot pretend you didn't read it, and maybe there is an explanation. May not be a good one, but still... Cancer is not only heavy on the patient herself but on her husband too, maybe it was just too much for him, and possibly he'll find your newfound long-life-ahead happyness so infectuous that the two of you start a 'new' life together. And congrats on not having cancer anymore!!!

melishusss 0

you're still young. you beat cancer. go enjoy yourself.