By mjohnston - 27/03/2009 14:47 - United States

Today, I was fired from a managerial position I've held for two years due to "inappropriate relations with a subordinate": I was dating a coworker. My girlfriend then broke up with me four hours later. Because I no longer had a job. I hired her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 581
You deserved it 13 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now you know never to date a coworker, much less a subordinate. If you manage to find another job in this economy, think with your head, not your dick.

fired and dumped in the same day? that sucks man, and since she's the reason you got fired and she acted like that, then i say good riddance to you.

Comments

I agree with #3. Really sucks for you.

TJS123OMG 0

You were a manager. You should have known better.

What a bitch. People who say you should know better, wtf, you're just not suppose to date someone you want to? Wrong.

Your boss is plowing your (now ex) girlfriend!!! It was all an elaborate plan for them to date!!! P.S. Im your (now ex)boss.

If I understood this correctly you hired a subordinate and then dated her? There has to be something ethically wrong with that! Are you surprised you got fired? I'm sorry she left you though, thats harsh

IMz0r 0

We really do need: www.ididsomethingwrongandideserveitnowlaughatme.com But that does suck, karma is a bitch.

First of all, don't date people you work with. Second of all, and seemingly more obvious don't date people you HIRE. Idiot. But it does suck she dumped you. She's lame too. You're better off.

I can't believe you were surprised. Do you honestly think your good looks were the reason she was going out with you?

happygoluckyhh 0

YDI for bad puncuation: "She then broke up with me. Because I didn't have a job." And if you were trying to make a point or "build suspense" in a way, you should have used "..." Right ways: 1) She then broke up with me, because I didn't have a job. 2) She then broke up with me...because I didn't have a job. (I don't know if it said the EXACT words, "she then", but you get my point. I don't want criticsism from anybody...even if I spelled some words wrong...like "criticsism". Give me a break, I'm only 12.)

bless, i was just like you when i was 11 and 12. i still kinda am(i'm 13) but not as much :)