By Anonymous - 25/02/2012 03:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was feeling frisky for the first time in months, so I started feeling up my husband. He kept insisting he had a headache and that he wasn't feeling it tonight. When I noticed his sarcasm, he said "Yeah, doesn't feel so great, does it?" and turned the TV volume up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 066
You deserved it 61 351

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well his lose then, go find someone ells since hes a moron.

Helldemon 32

Just because you're a cheating ****, doesn't mean she is.

The more I think about this the more annoyed I get. Relationships by necessity are about give and take, you can't take unless you give. And there's a certain amount of pride involved, a husband isn't (and should not be) a dog begging at the dinner table for scraps.

I don' t think you need a counselor, but you two definitely have to talk. He has to recognize that you have a low libido, and you have to recognize that there are ways to get in the mood, either through your own action, or through his. Talk with him about what feels good, or what gets the two of you in the mood. You have every right to turn him down when it comes to sex, but you must realize, he has every right to turn you down when it comes to sex. It hurt when he turned you down, right? That's why you're posting about it. You have to recognize that it hurt every time he got turned down. I'm not saying you should be screwing like rabbits, or that you should get in the mood whenever he feels like it. But seriously, fool around a bit, see if that gets you in the mood. Or go do something romantic together. Good luck!

Im obviously arguing with a brick wall here so Im just going to exit quietly. You have your opinion, I have mine, and we will never agree. So tootles.

AntiLove187 4
AntiLove187 4

You shouldve told him to stop being a little bitch and or just go find someone else to screw.

Helldemon 32

I hope you don't care when your bf ***** another girl one day because you didn't want to have sex that day.

juaqin 2

thats a terrible, terrible idea......your inviting your bf/husband to cheat on you

Whoa. Whoa.. Props to the husband. I can't give you advice, seeing as I'm a 15 year old virgin. But, sex isn't a chore.. You two need to be more open with eachother. Try to catch him masturbating. Instead of being "Ewww!!" about it. Give him some "help". ;)

juaqin 2

okay after seeing some of the posts defending the women i think a few things should be made clear. 1) sex is kind of a big deal to guys, we like it a lot, and usually want it more than women do. so denying a man sex when HE wants it then expecting him to get hot and kinky whenever SHE wants it IS a big deal to guys. 2) while there may be some circumstances that we on FML are overlooking, the wife could at least try to explain to her husband why she never wants to have sex, or maybe try to see a counselor or something, that would be why so many people are ripping on OP. 3) what the husband did is classic, hilarious, and well played overall on his part. i mean come on how can you possibly say "oh yeah her husbands a dick"?????

i should explain that women have things called hormone cycles. they literally did studies...we get hot and bothered at certain times, and not in other times. its part of being a woman. or course some women......

MissHayleyJames 7

I don't think OP is upset about the fact that he turned her down, I think she's upset about the fact that he was a dick about it. OP obviously has a low libido. That doesn't make her a bitch. Sometimes no matter what you do you can't get in the mood. Sure it's frustrating as hell for your husband but it's not like you're doing it intentionally. Husbands need to be understanding too. It's a hell of a lot harder to be the one with the low libido than the one always wanting sex and not getting it.