By Anonymous - 28/11/2009 05:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was explaining the inner parts of a vagina and how they work. To my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 617
You deserved it 6 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a good girlfriend for bothering to do so. I'm 26, and my knowledge of female anatomy is still pretty vague.

Comments

tell him to google it or get on wikipedia next time. it's really not that difficult.

Dynoblaze 1

I thought all a guy needed to know about the ****** was to stick his dick in there, cum, then go to sleep.

synergy3000 0

did you whip out a pocket pussy?

more like, today my girlfriend taught me about vaginas. fml

DBkkk 0

Fhl for not knowing his pussy properly

So, indulge me a few observations. 1) Did you also explain to him the male reproductive system, including brain, prostate glands, testicles, penis, epididymae, scrotum, urethra, and foreskin? Or did you just call him a stupid dickbrain? 2) Your LIFE is a FML because your boyfriend is perhaps a virgin? 3) Are you insinuating that your LIFE is a FML because your boyfriend is naive about female anatomy and now it has fallen upon your shoulders to educate him? If it caused your life to suddenly turn into a FML, why did you not dump him? I sense co-dependency issues in your FUL. 4) Or, could it be that, in actuality, you are a desperate, dateless, tasteless, and fugly 25 year old, and your boyfriend just turned 12... that he is the best you could do for the last 10 years? So yes, I would likely concur that you indeed have one incredible, dysfunctional FUL.

Rakista969 0

he might know it better than u OP

u should teach to public. I can come? pun intended.

Lucky_Adi 0

some of us can only leatn visually, such as hand on experience ;)

Poor guy, probably got that "SEXUAL FEELINGS ARE DIRTY!" treatment from his parents. On the plus side, wouldn't that sort of bring you two closer? Exploring each other ftw