By epicc1584 - 30/07/2009 12:32 - United States

Today, I was downtown with my boyfriend around Noon when we walked past a few guys who shouted out to me "You're the most beautiful girl we've seen all day". My boyfriend's response was "It's still early." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 155
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyn2deep 2

nice compliments from the guys. sucks you have a jerk for a boyfriend. I would have replied back that they were the hottest guys I'd seen in a long time.

Comments

Heaven forbid your bf has a sense of humour

lost_soul_fml 0

some of the OPs about their bfs on this site have some douchebag bfs...

your boyfriend is a douche dump that piece if shit

Proof that girls don't know what they want. Girls say they want a guy with a good sense of humor, problem is they wouldn't recognize it if it slapped them in the face.

lmmmr 0

OR they want a boyfriend with a good sense of humor with the respect not to make them the brunt of the jokes. Insult is not required for humor.

voveraite 7

Respect for you sir/madam! It seems that so many people want to make tasteless comments pass for humor...

You can read insults into everything if you want. In that situation I might have said exactly the same thing without even thinking of it to be possibly insulting. Then again, most people seem to think I have a kinda sick sense of humour so maybe my opinion doesn't count...

Without knowing what ur boyfriend is like it's hard to comment but isn't it possible he was joking? Possibly the OP needs to lighten up a little!

panda87 0

Ok this is to all you girls, if you have an FML about your boyfriend and its not like an accident THATS YOUR ******* FAULT!!!! your the idiot who decided to date the douche bag and ignore guys who actually know how to treat girls

Whoa dude calm down! You don't have to take things so seriously!

Oh my god, there is a very serious question you need to ask yourself here... Do you have a fedora? Make ABSOLUTE sure you don't. If you do, burn it. Then stop being a twit.

RideOorDiee 0

Ahahahahahaha oh shiit!!! Thats amazingg!!ahahahahaha just damnn ahahahahahahahaha whats your boos number he has gotta teatch me his comeback ways!! Ahahahaha

I love how you have the people that call the boyfriend a douche, and then the ones saying he has a sense of humor, whenever there is an FML of the BF making a comment such as that. As it is...FYL. I don't know if he is normally a jerk (in which case you would deserve it, but....), but that was an asshole thing for him to say either way. Talk to him about it if it bothers you, and either dump him or make up.